Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sorting Things Out

I read over my medical kit, and it was a lot like I had expected. Long and kind of confusing. I will have to see a cardiologist and eye doctor, as well as the normal medical exam. I am praying that insurance will cover the cardiologist fees if I tell her I just need a check up, then just ask her to sign the paper after. I think all I will have to have is an EKG. As far as the eye doctor, that is something we pay for regardless once a year so that is not a problem. I think I am going to have my medical exam done through student health services at Texas Tech so I can use my student discount on anything insurance won't cover. The local VA hospital had no idea what I was talking about when I called.

On another note, there are two dentists in the area that are said to give free dental exams to PCVs. Yay! So let's pray I can get in with one of them, and that I do not need any additional dental work of any kind. (Dentists give me the heebie geebies!)

Pretty Excited!!! Keep the prayers coming please!

No comments:

Post a Comment